Wolverine Worldwide is a global marketer of branded footwear, apparel, and accessories. With an established global footprint that spans approximately 200 countries and territories, as well as a rock-solid infrastructure, Wolverine Worldwide is dedicated to advancing the following brands that comprise the ever-expanding portfolio: Bates, Chaco, Cat Footwear, Harley Davidson Footwear, Hush Puppies, Keds, Merrell, Saucony, Sperry, and Wolverine. Wolverine Worldwide’s continued success is driven by our ability to stay true to our simple mission: we empower, engage and inspire our consumers – every step of the way.
This role aims up to support the business with timely payment and processing of SCM invoices for WWW EMEA as well as provides additional support for UK and Netherlands based logistics teams.
• Strong Excel skills including pivot tables, vlookups, sumifs etc…
• Experience working with large accounting packages like SAP, Oracle
• Experience in processing and coding large volumes of invoices
• Ability to manage own time so that correct amounts of time are allocated to each types of invoices
• Excellent communication skills
• Good analytical ability
• Highly motivated, confident and organised individual
• Ability to operate independently
• Hands-on mentality
• High level of flexibility
• Service minded
• Works well under pressure when working to tight deadlines
Normal office environment. Some travel may be required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).