Wolverine Worldwide is a global marketer of branded footwear, apparel, and accessories. With an established global footprint that spans approximately 200 countries and territories, as well as a rock-solid infrastructure, Wolverine Worldwide is dedicated to advancing the following brands that comprise the ever-expanding portfolio: Bates, Chaco, Cat Footwear, Harley Davidson Footwear, Hush Puppies, Keds, Merrell, Saucony, Sperry, and Wolverine. Wolverine Worldwide’s continued success is driven by our ability to stay true to our simple mission: we empower, engage and inspire our consumers – every step of the way.
This position will be responsible to work with Business Unit Owners in the UK to facilitate, develop and manage the strategic sourcing process in Europe for indirect spend on goods and services. This position involves gaining and applying knowledge of the goods and services purchased by areas within the Company to provide the best value to Wolverine in product selection, quality, service and pricing. In addition, this role will be responsible for procurement of goods and services through the Company’s purchasing process.
• Bachelor’s degree required (Master’s preferred)
• Experience in commodity management and indirect spend procurement
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Moderate knowledge of contracts to be able to assess risk and perform an initial contract review independently
• 3 – 5 years of experience or equivalent education
• Effective Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and SharePoint skills
• Experience with spend analysis
• Solid negotiations preparation and execution skills
• Highly motivated and results orientated
Normal office environment. Occasional travel required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).